Sunday, April 8, 2012

Seond Day of school

The second day of school was spent working through a ton of paperwork and classmates applying for visas.  Luckily I could apply online very easily for Australia.  After a long day at school Amanda and I went with our friend Fei to Alexanderplatz in search of a water bottle :).  We met Fei while she was in America on exchange through our school!  So now we are in the same class here in Germany! I finally found my water bottle so it was a success!

Felafel döner : Pita stuffed with felafel, tomatoes, salad, and sauce = delicious street food!
 Enjoying my food :)
At Alexanderplatz, one of the main shopping and transportation stations, they have a cool festive area outside with old German style little stands and all sorts of accessories, food, and drinks!


 Amanda, Fei, and I ( right to left)
 I got 2 scarves from here!


 I got a nutella filled crepe!!!
Exotic dried fruits
Weltzeituhr (world time clock)
 Winney the pooh and friends!


 Millions of Matryoshka dolls













Cat purse hahahaha

  The Station and t.v. tower
















Funny!!!!  They have people who walk around with an umbrella and huge set up strapped to them that has a little heated grill in front with hotdogs.
Water bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment